Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vicky & Bernie

I had the pleasure of capturing Vickie and Bernie's wedding. Their wedding was held at the beautiful Old St. Ferdinard Shrine in Florissant, MO. I met Vicky through Venus and Tracy whom I will be capturing their wedding in October! I cannot wait!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A special thanks to my friend Jessica for helping me out that day and being my second shooter, and thank you Vicky and Bernie for allowing me to capture your special day.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice shots. love the outdoor shots. You should get in touch with the bizymoms Florissant community to feature these on their page. It’s free and the moms will love them

    ReplyDelete

About Me